Niroomand Law is a Toronto general practice law firm with a focus on disability law.
We understand that many of our clients come to us during a challenging time in their lives. For some, the challenges are physical; for most, they are also emotional. We want to help you through them, and provide what help we can.
Our Toronto lawyer can help you in a variety of areas, including:
- Family law: We offer full services for individuals going through a separation or family breakdown. We know this is a difficult time for you, and will help you deal with issues of property division, spousal and child support, and custody and access compassionately and productively.
- Litigation: Our focus is on getting you results, not wasting your time and money in endless litigation. We concentrate on finding solutions, whether you have a business dispute or a personal lawsuit.
- Slips and falls: If you have been injured by a slip and fall or suffered another injury on somebody else's property, you need immediate information about your rights and options. If your injury was due to the negligence of a homeowner, landlord or owner of a public building, you need to act quickly. Depending on where your accident happened, you may have only a few days to file your intent to claim damages.
- Motor vehicle accidents: Car accidents and accidents involving motorcycles and commercial vehicles cause enormous damage every day. If your accident is the result of a driver's negligence, you can get compensation for your injuries. Even if the accident was entirely or partially your fault, there may still be benefits and compensation available to help pay for your recovery.
- Disability: Our disability lawyer for Toronto and surrounding areas can help you understand and navigate through disability insurance, whether from a private insurance policy or the Canada Pension Plan. We will explain any confusing parts of your policy, including the differences between short-term and long-term disability, and own occupation/any occupation requirements. We can also help you process your claim, access CPP if it's appropriate to your situation, and help you if you are a victim of wrongful dismissal due to your disability, or if you are denied insurance for any reason.
Contact Niroomand Law
Call us at 647-560-3007 or toll free at 800-567-0256 to set up an appointment, or send us an email. We serve clients in Markham, Richmond Hill and throughout the Greater Toronto Area.